Key Contacts In Busbridge Infant School
Reporting a Concern:
- If you have a concern about a child, please contact a DSL.
- If your concern is about an adult working or volunteering in the school, you should contact the Headteacher. If your concern is about the Headteacher, you should contact the Chair of the Governing Body.
Contact Details Below:
Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) is: Darren Heatley
- Contact details: 01483 417898 or email@example.com
The nominated safeguarding & child protection governors are: Gemma Potter and Julia Jagelman
The Headteacher is: Darren Heatley
- Contact details via: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chair of Governors is: Anna Dawkins
Key Contacts Outside Busbridge Infant School for Advice or to Report a Concern
If you are concerned about the safety of a child or young person you can contact the Surrey Children's Single Point of Access (C-SPA).
The C-SPA provides residents and people who work with children in Surrey with direct information, advice and guidance about where and how to find the appropriate support for children and families.
Availability: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Phone: 0300 470 9100
- Out of hours phone: 01483 517898 to speak to our emergency duty team.
- Email: emails are dealt with during normal office hours
- For concerns for a child or young person: email@example.com
On the 1st April 2021, the DfE established a dedicated helpline, run by the NSPCC, to support survivors of sexual harassment and abuse in education settings: 0800 136 663.
Concerned about child exploitation? Are you worried about online sexual abuse or how someone has been communicating with your child online? Contact CEOP and make a report to one of their child protection advisors.
Other Useful Contacts & Resources:
- Child Exploitation & Online Protection
- Refuge DA Helpline: For women & children Against Domestic Violence